Profinsys Inc, located at Mississauga, ON, is currently looking for applications for the role of Accountant who is a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The applicant should be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to join and start the work at the earliest. The open positions pertain to the Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: Profinsys Inc
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $20.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Mississauga, ON
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The contestant must complete a master’s degree to get a job.
- The contestant should have a minimum work experience of 3 years to less than five years to apply for this position.
- The applicant must ensure accuracy and compliance with accounting standards, procedures, and internal control.
- The competitor can prepare financial information for individuals, departments, or companies.
- The candidate should prepare reports and audit findings.
- Job seekers will prepare financial statements and reports.
- Job seekers will recommend improvements to accounting systems and management practices.
- The competitor can analyze financial documents and reports.
- The aspirant should examine accounting records.
- Job seekers will resolve work-related problems.
- The applicant must prepare the trial balance of books
- The employee should prepare and submit reports to present and discuss research findings.
- The applicant must ensure the accuracy of financial transactions.
- The applicant must coordinate, assign and review work.
- The contestant should keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems to develop and sustain different balance versions using manual and automatic bookkeeping systems.
- The competitor should have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- The aspirant must have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The competitor should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The contestant should have excellent writing skills that allow communicating his message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than face-to-face or telephone conversations.
- The applicant should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The aspirant must have good initiative skills that can help a company grow and surpass its competitors.
- The applicant should have strong judgment skills to make effective decisions in critical situations or dilemmas.
- The candidate should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The applicant should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The applicant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The Job applicant should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The applicant should work under pressure and perform well.
- The competitor should follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- Job seekers must pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
Please submit your application through the provided channels or options.
Email to apply:
- Job reference number
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed