DucMeta Inc. situated in 1 Valleybrook Dr Unit 100,, North York, ON, M3B 2S7, is seeking applications for the job position of Accounting bookkeeper who are enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills. We are seeking a self-disciplined individual with exceptional interpersonal skills. The chosen applicant will be required to join and begin their duties as soon as possible. The available positions are for Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings for this position include the Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Morning.
Employer Name: DucMeta Inc.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $27.50 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Morning
Job location: 1 Valleybrook Dr Unit 100,, North York, ON, M3B 2S7
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- The aspirant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The contestant should have a minimum work experience of 7 months to less than one year to apply for this position.
- Job seekers will calculate and prepare cheques for payroll.
- The candidate should correctly calculate fixed assets and depreciation, which helps to get a more accurate picture of your company’s profitability.
- The applicant should keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems to develop and sustain different balance versions using manual and automatic bookkeeping systems.
- The competitor can maintain general ledgers and financial statements.
- The candidate must post journal entries.
- The competitor can prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
- The competitor can prepare tax returns.
- The applicant must prepare the trial balance of books
- Job seekers will reconcile accounts.
- The contestant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The applicant should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The candidate should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The applicant should be valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The aspirant must be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The candidate should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
How to Apply
Please utilize the provided options to submit your application if you wish to apply.
Email to apply: