Rishu Logistics Inc., located at Surrey, BC, is currently looking for applications for the role of Administrative assistant who is a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. We are seeking a self-disciplined individual with exceptional interpersonal skills. The chosen applicant will be required to join and begin their duties as soon as possible. The role being offered is Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings for this position include the Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning.
Employer Name: Rishu Logistics Inc.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $25.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Job location: Surrey, BC
- The aspirant must know English very well.
- The aspirant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The competitor should have a minimum work experience of 7 months to less than one year to apply for this position.
- The competitor can supervise other workers.
- The job seeker should train other workers to help employees manage tasks individually or in teams.
- The competitor can determine and establish office procedures and routines.
- The contestant should schedule and confirm to meet consumer expectations of great experiences.
- The applicant should answer the telephone and relay calls and messages to help people make calls without speaking or listening.
- The aspirant should answer electronic enquiries.
- The competitor can compile data, statistics and other information.
- Job seekers will order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- The applicant must greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- The aspirant should open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and coordinate the flow of information.
- The candidate must set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The applicant must type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
- The aspirant should train, direct and motivate staff.
- Job seekers will oversee the preparation of reports.
- The aspirant should establish and implement policies and procedures.
- The applicant must assign, coordinate and review projects and programs.
- The applicant must provide customer service.
- The candidate must plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
- The applicant should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The competitor should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The employee should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The aspirant should work under pressure and perform well.
- The aspirant must follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The competitor should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The contestant should handle a large workload; it will get noticed, and you will give rise to reflect your abilities.
How to Apply
Apply through the given options.
Email to apply: