Accelerated Health & Wellness, located at . The company is currently looking for applications for the role of Administrative assistant. The successful candidate for this position is expected to start work as quickly as possible. The open positions pertain to the Permanent employment or Full time. The timings of shifts may be Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning.
Employer Name: Accelerated Health & Wellness
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $16.55 to $19.00 hourly (To be negotiated)
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
- The aspirant must know English very well.
- The contestant must have a college/CEGEP diploma to become eligible for the job.
- The competitor should have a skill to apply for this job.
- The contestant should schedule and confirm to meet consumer expectations of great experiences.
- The aspirant should answer the telephone and relay calls and messages to help people make calls without speaking or listening.
- The applicant must answer electronic enquiries.
- The competitor can greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- The competitor can open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and coordinate the flow of information.
- The aspirant should set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The aspirant should type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
- The applicant must provide customer service.
- The applicant should have the ability to multitask to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- The contestant should have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- The contestant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The aspirant must have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The candidate should have excellent writing skills that allow communicating your message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than face-to-face or telephone conversations.
- Competitors should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The candidate should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The applicant should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The aspirant must be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The competitor has strong judgment skills to make effective decisions in critical situations or dilemmas.
- The contestant should have adaptability skills that expand the capacity to handle change, no matter how serious it might be.
- The competitor should be a quick learner and grasp new concepts quickly.
- The applicant should have good time management skills to increase productivity.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The Job applicant should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The aspirant should work under pressure and perform well.
- The aspirant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The applicant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The applicant must manage a large caseload, which allows an applicant to streamline as many tasks as possible.
How to Apply
If you have a keen interest in applying, kindly utilize the provided alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply: