Meldrum Meat Packers situated in 2375 Tedlo Street, Mississauga, ON, L5A 3W7, is seeking applications for the job position of Administrative assistant who are enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate for this position will be expected to start work promptly. The available positions are for Permanent employment or Full time. The timings of shifts may be Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning.
Employer Name: Meldrum Meat Packers
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $24.30 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning
Job location: 2375 Tedlo Street, Mississauga, ON, L5A 3W7
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- Job seekers must have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The competitor should have a minimum work experience of 7 months to less than one year to apply for this position.
- The competitor can arrange and coordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- The applicant must supervise other workers.
- The applicant should train other workers to help employees manage tasks individually or in teams.
- The candidate must determine and establish office procedures and routines.
- The aspirant should schedule and confirm to meet consumer expectations of great experiences.
- The competitor should answer the telephone and relay calls and messages to help people make calls without speaking or listening.
- The candidate must answer electronic enquiries.
- The applicant must compile data, statistics and other information.
- The competitor can order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- The aspirant should arrange travel and related itineraries and make reservations.
- The competitor can greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- The applicant must open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and coordinate the flow of information.
- Job seekers will apply set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The applicant must type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
- The candidate must respond to employee questions and complaints.
- The applicant must recruit and hire workers and carry out related staffing actions.
- The candidate must recruit and hire staff.
- Job seekers will plan, develop and implement recruitment strategies.
- Job seekers will perform basic bookkeeping tasks.
- The applicant must oversee the preparation of reports.
- Job seekers will oversee the development of communication strategies.
- The competitor should negotiate collective agreements for employers or workers to represent and negotiate for employees in that workplace.
- The candidate must manage contracts.
- The competitor can manage training and development strategies.
- The aspirant should consult with clients after the sale to provide ongoing support to the customers after they’ve purchased your product.
- The applicant must conduct performance reviews.
- The applicant must conduct research.
- The aspirant should assign, coordinate and review projects and programs.
- Job seekers will work with minimal supervision.
- The applicant must organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures.
- Job seekers will oversee payroll administration.
- Job seekers will provide customer service.
- The candidate should liaise with management, union officials, and HR consultants.
- The aspirant should advise senior management.
- Job seekers will oversee the analysis of employee data and information.
- The aspirant should work with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field.
- The candidate must plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The contestant should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The Job applicant must work under pressure and perform well.
- The applicant must follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The employee should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The aspirant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The aspirant should manage a large caseload, which allows an aspirant to streamline as many tasks as possible.
- The applicant must handle a large workload; it will get noticed, and you will give rise to reflect your abilities.
How to Apply
Please utilize the provided options to submit your application if you wish to apply.
Email to apply:
Apply by mail:
2375 Tedlo Street suite 7