Muwin Estate Wines Ltd situated in Halifax, NS, is seeking applications for the job position of Administrative assistant who are enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The available positions are for Permanent employmentPart time leading to full time. The shift schedule encompasses the shift timings, which include Morning.
Employer Name: Muwin Estate Wines Ltd
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 hourly (To be negotiated)
Job type: Permanent employment – Part time leading to full time
Job location: Halifax, NS
- The contestant should be proficient in English.
- The employee must have a college/CEGEP diploma to become eligible.
- The aspirant must have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- Job seekers will determine and establish office procedures and routines.
- The aspirant should answer the telephone and relay calls and messages to help people make calls without speaking or listening.
- Job seekers will answer electronic enquiries.
- The competitor can order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- The competitor can open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and coordinate the flow of information.
- The candidate must set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The applicant must provide customer service.
- The candidate must advise senior management.
- The applicant must work with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field.
- The candidate should have relocation costs not covered by the employer; if the company doesn’t offer a relocation package, you can request an advance on your earnings to cover some of your moving expenses.
- Employees should work in generally fast-paced restaurants that require the utmost efficiency.
- The candidate should work in manufacturing new products from raw materials or assembling different components through physical, chemical or mechanical means.
- The Job seeker should work in a retail/wholesale establishment/distribution center handling products from manufacturers or wholesalers, organizing them, and shipping them to their final destinations as quickly as possible.
- The candidate should have the ability to multitask to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- The candidate should have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- The competitor should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The contestant should have excellent writing skills that allow communicating his message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than face-to-face or telephone conversations.
- The contestant should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- Employees should be good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The aspirant must have good time management skills to increase productivity.
Transportation Travel Information
- The employer does not pay the applicant’s travel expenses if expenses are unreasonable.
- The contestant should use public transportation to get to and from work cost-effectively and efficiently.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The applicant must follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The aspirant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
Submit your application using any of the given options.
Email to apply:
- Cover letter