MTC LIQUOR based in 2603, 66 Street NW., Edmonton, AB, T6K 4E8 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The applicant should be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to join and start the work at the earliest. It will be a Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: MTC LIQUOR
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $26.34 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: 2603, 66 Street NW., Edmonton, AB, T6K 4E8
- The applicant should speak English well.
- Job seekers must have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The competitor must be trained in a specific area.
- Job seekers will arrange and coordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Employees should train other workers to help employees manage tasks individually or in teams.
- The competitor can determine and establish office procedures and routines.
- The applicant should schedule and confirm to meet consumer expectations of great experiences.
- The competitor should answer the telephone and relay calls and messages to help people make calls without speaking or listening.
- The aspirant should plan, develop and implement recruitment strategies.
- The aspirant should plan and control the budget and expenditures.
- Job seekers will oversee the classification and rating of occupations.
- The applicant must manage training and development strategies.
- The contestant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The aspirant must be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The candidate should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The competitor should have good time management skills to increase productivity.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The aspirant must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The aspirant must follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The aspirant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
If you are enthusiastic about applying, please use the available alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply: