Ventona Transport Ltd based in Saskatoon, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. We are in search of a self-disciplined individual with outstanding interpersonal skills. The selected applicant will be required to join and take their responsibilities at the earliest. These are Permanent employment or Full time positions being offered. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, Overtime, Morning.
Employer Name: Ventona Transport Ltd
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $26.22 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Weekend, Overtime, Morning
Job location: Saskatoon, SK
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The applicant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The contestant should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The applicant should record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences that help stakeholders quickly understand the purpose and outcomes of a session.
- The aspirant should determine and establish office procedures and routines.
- The contestant should schedule and confirm to meet consumer expectations of great experiences.
- The contestant should answer the telephone and relay calls and messages to help people make calls without speaking or listening.
- The applicant must answer electronic enquiries.
- The candidate must compile data, statistics and other information.
- Job seekers will order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- The applicant must greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- The aspirant should open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and coordinate the flow of information.
- The aspirant should set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Job seekers will type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
- The candidate should have the ability to multitask to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- The candidate should have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- The applicant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The contestant should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The applicant should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- Employees should be good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The applicant must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The competitor should work under pressure and perform well.
- The competitor should follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The contestant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The aspirant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
To submit your application, please use the given options if you are interested in applying.
Email to apply: