PlutoCrat Tax & Wealth Management, located at Etobicoke, ON, is currently looking for applications for the role of Administrative assistant who is a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate for this position will be expected to start work promptly. The role being offered is Permanent employment or Full time. The assigned Day, Evening, Morning may involve shift timings.
Employer Name: PlutoCrat Tax & Wealth Management
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $24.50 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Morning
Job location: Etobicoke, ON
- The contestant should be proficient in English.
- The competitor should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The aspirant must have a minimum work experience of 7 months to less than one year to apply for this position.
- The applicant must arrange and coordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- The applicant must supervise other workers.
- The job seeker should train other workers to help employees manage tasks individually or in teams.
- The aspirant should record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences that help stakeholders quickly understand the purpose and outcomes of a session.
- The applicant must determine and establish office procedures and routines.
- The job seeker should schedule and confirm to meet consumer expectations of great experiences.
- The competitor should answer the telephone and relay calls and messages to help people make calls without speaking or listening.
- The applicant must answer electronic enquiries.
- The aspirant should compile data, statistics and other information.
- The candidate must order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- The applicant must arrange travel and related itineraries and make reservations.
- The competitor can greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- The competitor can open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and coordinate the flow of information.
- The competitor can set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The aspirant should type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
- The competitor can train, direct and motivate staff.
- The competitor can respond to employee questions and complaints.
- Job seekers will plan, develop and implement recruitment strategies.
- Job seekers will plan and control the budget and expenditures.
- The candidate must oversee the preparation of reports.
- The aspirant should oversee the development of communication strategies.
- The applicant must oversee the classification and rating of occupations.
- The applicant should negotiate collective agreements for employers or workers to represent and negotiate for employees in that workplace.
- The competitor can manage contracts.
- Job seekers will manage training and development strategies.
- The competitor can establish and implement policies and procedures.
- Job seekers will conduct research.
- The applicant must assign, coordinate and review projects and programs.
- The candidate must organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures.
- Job seekers will oversee payroll administration.
- The aspirant should provide customer service.
- Job seekers will liaise with management, union officials, and HR consultants.
- The competitor can advise senior management.
- The applicant must oversee the analysis of employee data and information.
- The candidate must work with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field.
- The competitor can plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
- The aspirant must have the ability to multitask to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- The aspirant must have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- The candidate should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The applicant should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The applicant should have excellent writing skills that allow communicate his message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than face-to-face or telephone conversations.
- The aspirant must have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The competitor should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The contestant should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- Employees should be good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The contestant should have strong judgment skills to make effective decisions in critical situations or dilemmas.
- The applicant should have good time management skills to increase productivity.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The Job applicant should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The competitor should work under pressure and perform well.
- The competitor should follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- Job seekers should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The contestant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The Job applicant should manage a large caseload, which allows an applicant to streamline as many tasks as possible.
- The applicant must handle a large workload; it will get noticed, and you will give rise to reflect your abilities.
How to Apply
Please utilize the provided options to submit your application.
Email to apply:
Apply by mail:
170 ATTWELL DRIVE suite 660 A