Kootenay Boundary Division of Family Practice Co-operative is located at Nelson, BC. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Administrative assistant. We are seeking a self-disciplined individual with exceptional interpersonal skills. The chosen applicant will be required to join and begin their duties as soon as possible. The role being offered is Term or contractPart time. The assigned Day, Evening, Early Morning, Morning may involve shift timings.
Employer Name: Kootenay Boundary Division of Family Practice Co-operative
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $30.00 to $32.00 hourly (To be negotiated)
Job type: Term or contractPart time
Shift: Day, Evening, Early Morning, Morning
Job location: Nelson, BC
- The contestant should be proficient in English.
- The Job applicant must have a college/CEGEP diploma to become eligible for the job.
- The contestant should have a minimum work experience of 3 years to less than five years to apply for this position.
- Job seekers will arrange and coordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- The job seeker should record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences that help stakeholders quickly understand the purpose and outcomes of a session.
- The job seeker should schedule and confirm to meet consumer expectations of great experiences.
- Job seekers will answer electronic enquiries.
- The aspirant should compile data, statistics and other information.
- The applicant must arrange travel and related itineraries and make reservations.
- The aspirant should open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and coordinate the flow of information.
- The applicant must set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The aspirant should type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
- The competitor can conduct research.
- The candidate must work with minimal supervision.
- The aspirant should provide customer service.
- The candidate should work in associations and non-profit organizations, a legal entity organized and operated for a collective, public or social benefit.
- The Job seeker should work in a healthcare institution, facility, or clinic that provides health care.
- The applicant should have the ability to multitask to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- The candidate should have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- The contestant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The applicant should have excellent writing skills that allow communicate his message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than face-to-face or telephone conversations.
- The candidate should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The aspirant must be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The contestant should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The aspirant must be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The competitor has strong judgment skills to make effective decisions in critical situations or dilemmas.
- The candidate should have adaptability skills that expand the capacity to handle change, no matter how serious it might be.
- The contestant should be a quick learner and grasp new concepts quickly.
- The aspirant must have good time management skills to increase productivity.
Transportation Travel Information
- The employee can use their vehicle the employer reimburses your vehicle costs for their utilization.
- The candidate should be willing to travel cross-border to sell products to customers beyond your nation’s geographical boundaries.
- The Job seeker should be willing to travel regularly; at least some travel is required for the position.
- The employee should have a valid driver’s license, as driving a motor car without a valid driving license is illegal.
- The employer pays the applicant travel expenses when traveling on work-related activities away from their usual place of work.
- The lack of Public transportation for candidates to reach the office is a significant hurdle for companies to resume regular office routines.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The employee should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The Job applicant must work under pressure and perform well.
- The aspirant must follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The applicant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The competitor should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
If you are enthusiastic about applying, please use the available alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply:
- Job reference number
- Cover letter