Assure Fincorp Ltd. situated in Edmonton, AB, is seeking applications for the job position of Administrative assistant who are enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills. We are seeking a self-disciplined individual with exceptional interpersonal skills. The chosen applicant will be required to join and begin their duties as soon as possible. The available positions are for Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: Assure Fincorp Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $26.34 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Edmonton, AB
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- The applicant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The applicant should have a minimum work experience of 7 months to less than one year to apply for this position.
- The employee should record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences that help stakeholders quickly understand the purpose and outcomes of a session.
- The competitor can determine and establish office procedures and routines.
- The job seeker should schedule and confirm to meet consumer expectations of great experiences.
- Job seekers should answer the telephone and relay calls and messages to help people make calls without speaking or listening.
- The competitor can answer electronic enquiries.
- Job seekers will compile data, statistics and other information.
- Job seekers will order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- The aspirant should open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and coordinate the flow of information.
- The applicant must set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The candidate must type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
- The candidate should have the ability to multitask to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- The applicant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The candidate should have excellent writing skills that allow communicating your message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than face-to-face or telephone conversations.
- The aspirant must have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The applicant should be valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The contestant should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The contestant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
How to Apply
Kindly use the given options to submit your application if you are interested.
Email to apply:
Apply by mail:
1004 Parsons Rd SW suite 3