Bolt Wireless Inc. based in is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. These are Permanent employment or Full time positions being offered.
Employer Name: Bolt Wireless Inc.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $27.50 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
- The contestant should be proficient in English.
- The competitor will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The candidate should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than seven months to apply for this position.
- The candidate must determine and establish office procedures and routines.
- The job seeker should schedule and confirm to meet consumer expectations of great experiences.
- The contestant should answer the telephone and relay calls and messages to help people make calls without speaking or listening.
- The competitor can answer electronic enquiries.
- The applicant must arrange travel and related itineraries and make reservations.
- The competitor can greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- The aspirant should open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and coordinate the flow of information.
- Job seekers will type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
- The candidate must establish and implement policies and procedures.
- The candidate should have the ability to multitask to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- The contestant should have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- The candidate should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The candidate should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The candidate should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The candidate should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The contestant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The competitor should have good time management skills to increase productivity.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The employee should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The aspirant must follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The aspirant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
Kindly use the given options to submit your application if you are interested.
Email to apply:
Apply in person:
522 West Pender Street
Between 12:00 PM and 01:00 PM