Bolt Wireless Inc., located at Richmond, BC, is currently looking for applications for the role of Administrative assistant who is a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The applicant should be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to join and start the work at the earliest. The open positions pertain to the Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: Bolt Wireless Inc.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $27.50 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Richmond, BC
- The applicant should speak English well.
- The contestant will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The aspirant must have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than seven months to apply for this position.
- The competitor should answer the telephone and relay calls and messages to help people make calls without speaking or listening.
- The candidate must answer electronic enquiries.
- The candidate must arrange travel and related itineraries and make reservations.
- The applicant must greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- The competitor can open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and coordinate the flow of information.
- The aspirant should type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
- The competitor can establish and implement policies and procedures.
- The candidate must plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
- The competitor should have the ability to multitask to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Employees should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The applicant should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The candidate should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The competitor should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The contestant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The aspirant must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The competitor should follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The aspirant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
To submit your application, please use the given options if you are interested in applying.
Email to apply:
Apply in person:
Unit 7000, 11686 Stevenson Hwy
Between 02:00 PM and 03:00 PM