Bolt Wireless Inc. is located at Surrey, BC. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Administrative assistant. We are in search of a self-disciplined individual with outstanding interpersonal skills. The selected applicant will be required to join and take their responsibilities at the earliest. The role being offered is Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: Bolt Wireless Inc.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $27.50 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Surrey, BC
- The applicant should speak English well.
- The candidate will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The applicant should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than seven months to apply for this position.
- The applicant should schedule and confirm to meet consumer expectations of great experiences.
- The aspirant should answer the telephone and relay calls and messages to help people make calls without speaking or listening.
- Job seekers will answer electronic enquiries.
- The candidate must order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- The candidate must arrange travel and related itineraries and make reservations.
- The aspirant should greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- The candidate must open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and coordinate the flow of information.
- The applicant must type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
- The applicant must establish and implement policies and procedures.
- The aspirant must have the ability to multitask to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- The applicant should have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- The applicant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The aspirant must have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The aspirant must be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The competitor should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The contestant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The contestant should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The competitor should follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The contestant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
Submit your application using any of the given options.
Email to apply:
Apply in person:
15161 56 Avenue Unit 102
Between 11:00 AM and 12:00 PM