Accel Professional Corporation is located at 808 Centre Street NE, Calgary, AB, T2E 8K1. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Administrative assistant. The successful candidate for this position is expected to start work as quickly as possible. The available positions are for Permanent employment or Full time. The assigned Day, Overtime, Morning may involve shift timings.
Employer Name: Accel Professional Corporation
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $27.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Overtime, Morning
Job location: 808 Centre Street NE, Calgary, AB, T2E 8K1
- The applicant should speak English well.
- Job seekers must have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The contestant should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The applicant must arrange and coordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- The applicant should record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences that help stakeholders quickly understand the purpose and outcomes of a session.
- The job seeker should schedule and confirm to meet consumer expectations of great experiences.
- The competitor should answer the telephone and relay calls and messages to help people make calls without speaking or listening.
- The candidate must answer electronic enquiries.
- Job seekers will order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- The applicant must arrange travel and related itineraries and make reservations.
- The aspirant should greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- The applicant should have the ability to multitask to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- The aspirant must have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- The candidate should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The applicant should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The contestant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
How to Apply
Submit your application using any of the given options.
Email to apply: