Purple Maple Inc., located at 500 4th Ave SW, Calgary, AB, T2P 2V6, is currently looking for applications for the role of Administrative assistant who is a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. We are seeking a self-disciplined individual with exceptional interpersonal skills. The chosen applicant will be required to join and begin their duties as soon as possible. The role being offered is Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: Purple Maple Inc.
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $27.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: 500 4th Ave SW, Calgary, AB, T2P 2V6
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- Job seekers must have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The contestant should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The candidate must arrange and coordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- The contestant should record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences that help stakeholders quickly understand the purpose and outcomes of a session.
- The competitor can determine and establish office procedures and routines.
- The job seeker should schedule and confirm to meet consumer expectations of great experiences.
- The aspirant should answer the telephone and relay calls and messages to help people make calls without speaking or listening.
- Job seekers will answer electronic enquiries.
- The competitor can compile data, statistics and other information.
- The competitor can order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- The applicant must arrange travel and related itineraries and make reservations.
- The applicant must greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- The aspirant should open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and coordinate the flow of information.
- The competitor can set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The competitor can type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
- The candidate must plan and control the budget and expenditures.
- The candidate must perform basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Job seekers will oversee the preparation of reports.
- Job seekers will manage contracts.
- The aspirant should consult with clients after the sale to provide ongoing support to the customers after they’ve purchased your product.
- The aspirant should conduct research.
- The applicant must organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures.
- The competitor can oversee payroll administration.
- The applicant must provide customer service.
- The competitor can oversee the analysis of employee data and information.
- The competitor can plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
How to Apply
Submit your application using any of the given options.
Email to apply: