Niranjan Gautam CPA professional corporation based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The applicant should be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to join and start the work at the earliest. The available positions are for Permanent employment or Full time. The Day, Weekend, Morning schedule incorporates shift timings.
Employer Name: Niranjan Gautam CPA professional corporation
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $26.50 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Weekend, Morning
Job location: Calgary, AB
- The contestant should be proficient in English.
- The aspirant must have a minimum educational qualification of a Bachelor’s degree to apply for a Job.
- The aspirant must be a minimum work experience of 2-3 years to apply for this position.
- The job seeker should schedule and confirm to meet consumer expectations of great experiences.
- The applicant should answer the telephone and relay calls and messages to help people make calls without speaking or listening.
- The aspirant should answer electronic enquiries.
- Job seekers will order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- The aspirant should greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- The applicant must open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and coordinate the flow of information.
- The candidate must type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
- The contestant should have relocation costs covered by the employer, which allows the employer to contribute towards the employee’s relocation costs incurred in moving closer to the company’s offices or other work locations required by the employer.
- The aspirant should be willing to relocate whether a candidate would be ready to move into a new city/different city for a job.
- The candidate should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The competitor should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The applicant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The applicant should work under pressure and perform well.
- The aspirant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
To submit your application, please use the given options if you are interested in applying.
Email to apply: