Victoria Education Centre, located at 1038 Woodbine Avenue, East York, ON, M4C 4C4. The company is currently looking for applications for the role of Administrative assistant. The applicant should be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to join and start the work at the earliest. The role being offered is Permanent employment or Full time. The Day, Morning schedule incorporates shift timings.
Employer Name: Victoria Education Centre
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $27.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Morning
Job location: 1038 Woodbine Avenue, East York, ON, M4C 4C4
- The aspirant must know English very well.
- The contestant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The aspirant must have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The applicant must determine and establish office procedures and routines.
- The employee should schedule and confirm to meet consumer expectations of great experiences.
- The aspirant should answer the telephone and relay calls and messages to help people make calls without speaking or listening.
- The competitor can answer electronic enquiries.
- The competitor can compile data, statistics and other information.
- Job seekers will order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- The aspirant should open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and coordinate the flow of information.
- The candidate must set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The candidate must type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
- The candidate must oversee the preparation of reports.
- The competitor can establish and implement policies and procedures.
- The aspirant should work with minimal supervision.
- The candidate must oversee payroll administration.
- Job seekers will liaise with management, union officials, and HR consultants.
- The competitor can plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
- The competitor should have the ability to multitask to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- The contestant should have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- The candidate should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The applicant should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- Employees should be good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The competitor should be a quick learner and grasp new concepts quickly.
- The applicant should have good time management skills to increase productivity.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The contestant must work under pressure and perform well.
- The applicant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The aspirant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
If you have a keen interest in applying, kindly utilize the provided alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply: