Alliance Granite Ltd based in 9513-56 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB, T6E 0B2 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The successful candidate for this position is expected to start work as quickly as possible. It will be a Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: Alliance Granite Ltd
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $26.50 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: 9513-56 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB, T6E 0B2
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- The competitor should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The competitor should be a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The competitor can determine and establish office procedures and routines.
- The applicant should schedule and confirm to meet consumer expectations of great experiences.
- The contestant should answer the telephone and relay calls and messages to help people make calls without speaking or listening.
- The competitor can compile data, statistics and other information.
- Job seekers will order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- The candidate must greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- The candidate must type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
- The competitor should have the ability to multitask to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- The aspirant must have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The candidate should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The aspirant must be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The candidate should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
How to Apply
Use the provided options and submit your application if you are interested.
Email to apply: