FRANKS SANDBLASTING & PAINTING, located at 2303-4th Street, Nisku, AB, T9E 7W7. The company is currently looking for applications for the role of Administrative assistant. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The role being offered is Permanent employment or Full time. The shift schedule encompasses the shift timings, which include Shift.
Employer Name: FRANKS SANDBLASTING & PAINTING
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $26.50 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: 2303-4th Street, Nisku, AB, T9E 7W7
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The competitor should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The applicant should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than seven months to apply for this position.
- Job seekers will arrange and coordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Job seekers will supervise other workers.
- The job seeker should record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences that help stakeholders quickly understand the purpose and outcomes of a session.
- The contestant should schedule and confirm to meet consumer expectations of great experiences.
- Job seekers should answer the telephone and relay calls and messages to help people make calls without speaking or listening.
- The candidate must answer electronic enquiries.
- The competitor can compile data, statistics and other information.
- Job seekers will order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- The applicant must arrange travel and related itineraries and make reservations.
- Job seekers will greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- Job seekers will open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and coordinate the flow of information.
- The aspirant should set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The applicant must type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
- The competitor can oversee the preparation of reports.
- The candidate must manage contracts.
- The candidate must establish and implement policies and procedures.
- The competitor can assign, coordinate and review projects and programs.
- The applicant must organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures.
- Job seekers will oversee the analysis of employee data and information.
- The applicant must plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
How to Apply
If you have a keen interest in applying, kindly utilize the provided alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply: