LK BROS TRANSPORT INC., located at Brampton, ON, is currently looking for applications for the role of Administrative officer who is a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The successful candidate for this position is expected to start work as quickly as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time. The Evening, Early Morning, Morning schedule incorporates shift timings.
Employer Name: LK BROS TRANSPORT INC.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $27.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Evening, Early Morning, Morning
Job location: Brampton, ON
- The contestant should be proficient in English.
- The contestant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The competitor should be a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The competitor can review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures.
- Job seekers should be able to delegate work to office support staff to accomplish the organisation’s mission and goals.
- The applicant must establish work priorities and ensure procedures and deadlines are followed.
- The competitor can carry out the administrative activities of an establishment.
- The candidate must administer policies and procedures for releasing records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
- The aspirant should coordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services.
- The applicant must assist in preparing an operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- The competitor can assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
- The aspirant should oversee and coordinate office administrative procedures.
How to Apply
If you have a keen interest in applying, kindly utilize the provided alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply: