HETA situated in 4496 Sainte-Catherine Ouest, Westmount, QC, H3Z 1R7, is seeking applications for the job position of Architect, landscape who are enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The role being offered is Permanent employment or Full time. The shift schedule encompasses the shift timings, which include Day. The candidate will also have the option of working remotely.
Employer Name: HETA
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $27.00 to $40.00 hourly (To be negotiated)
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: 4496 Sainte-Catherine Ouest, Westmount, QC, H3Z 1R7
- The applicant should be able to use two languages, especially with equal fluency.
- The employee must have a minimum educational qualification of a Bachelor’s degree to apply for a Job.
- The candidate should have a minimum work experience of 5 years or more to apply for this position.
- The applicant must survey and assess designated sites.
- The aspirant should plan, manage and supervise landscape construction work.
- The applicant should work in an urban area with a high population density.
- The contestant should have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- Employees should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The applicant should be dependable; it develops trust and leads to productivity and growth.
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The applicant should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The contestant should have excellent writing skills that allow communicating his message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than face-to-face or telephone conversations.
- The applicant should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The candidate should have good initiative skills that can help a company grow and surpass its competitors.
- Aspirants must have strong judgment skills to make effective decisions in critical situations or dilemmas.
- The candidate should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- Employees should be good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Transportation Travel Information
- The candidate should have a valid driver’s license, as driving a motor car without a valid driving license is illegal.
- The employee can use public transportation to get to and from work cost-effectively and efficiently.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The contestant should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The contestant must work under pressure and perform well.
- The Job applicant must follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The applicant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The contestant should be able to distinguish between colours; the colour of the environment can affect the contestant’s productivity, creativity, mood, and environmental perception.
- The applicant should work in a sitting position to help maintain good posture and a healthy back and spine.
How to Apply
Kindly use the given options to submit your application if you are interested.
Email to apply:
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Link to web portfolio
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed