Deerhurst Resort based in 1235 Deerhurst Drive, Huntsville, ON, P1H 2E8 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Assistant housekeeping manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The role being offered is Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings include Evening, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: Deerhurst Resort
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $21.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Evening, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours
Job location: 1235 Deerhurst Drive, Huntsville, ON, P1H 2E8
- The contestant should be proficient in English.
- The Job applicant must have a college/CEGEP diploma to become eligible for the job.
- The aspirant must have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The competitor can establish and implement operational procedures for housekeeping department.
- The applicant must plan and coordinate the activities of housekeeping supervisors and crews.
- The competitor can coordinate the inspection of assigned areas.
- The contestant should supervise staff; regular supervision allows staff and volunteers to work out problems and get to know the organization well.
- The competitor can ensure that safety standards and departmental policies are met.
- The applicant must maintain financial records.
- Job seekers will supervise maintenance and repair services.
- The candidate should coordinate maintenance and repair services.
- Job seekers will schedule and assign duties of housekeeping staff to ensure periodical stock-taking and maintaining stock records for linen, uniforms, and equipment.
- The applicant must respond to complaints from guests.
- The contestant should have professionalism in customer service displaying a courteous, helpful attitude at all times when interacting with customers.
- The applicant should work in a hotel, motel, or resort with additional sports and leisure facilities framed in a natural environment that attracts visitors beyond the room.
- The contestant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The contestant should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The competitor should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The competitor should have good initiative skills that can help a company grow and surpass its competitors.
- The contestant should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
Transportation Travel Information
- The candidate should have a valid driver’s license, as driving a motor car without a valid driving license is illegal.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The applicant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
Please utilize the provided options to submit your application.
Email to apply:
- Cover letter