Saadeddine Harb, located at 201C Penbina Ave, Hinton, AB, T7V 2B2. The company is currently looking for applications for the role of Barber. We are seeking a self-disciplined individual with exceptional interpersonal skills. The chosen applicant will be required to join and begin their duties as soon as possible. The available positions are for Permanent employment or Full time. The Shift schedule incorporates shift timings.
Employer Name: Saadeddine Harb
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $3,465MONTH monthly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: 201C Penbina Ave, Hinton, AB, T7V 2B2
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The contestant will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The aspirant must have a minimum work experience of 5 years or more to apply for this position.
- The applicant should cut and trim hair according to the client’s instructions or preferences and determine the cut’s finished length and overall shape and balance.
- The applicant must shampoo customers’ hair.
- Job seekers must shave and trim beards and moustaches to impact a potential employer significantly.
- The competitor can provide other hair treatments, such as waving, straightening and tinting, and scalp conditioning massages.
- Job seekers will analyze hair and scalp conditions and provide essential treatment or advice on beauty care treatments for the scalp and hair.
- Job seekers will apply bleach, tints, dyes, or rinses to color, frost, or streak hair.
- The competitor can cut, trim, taper, curl, wave, perm and style hair.
- The candidate must suggest hair style compatible with the client’s physical features or determine the type from the client’s instructions and preferences.
- The aspirant should work in an urban area with a high population density.
- The contestant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The applicant should be dependable; it develops trust and leads to productivity and growth.
- The contestant should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The aspirant must have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The candidate should have strong judgment skills to make effective decisions in critical situations or dilemmas.
- The applicant should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The candidate should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Transportation Travel Information
- The employee should provide their transportation service by the company where employees can be picked up and dropped off at the end of the day.
- The applicant should use public transportation to get to and from work cost-effectively and efficiently.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The aspirant must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The contestant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The aspirant should be able to use manual dexterity skills to execute and repeat specific movements accurately.
- The contestant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The applicant with good hand-eye coordination skills helps with task accuracy and precision.
- The contestant should follow a combination of sitting, standing, and walking, essential to healthy and safe work.
- The employee can work while standing for extended periods as it increases the applicant’s activity.
How to Apply
If you are enthusiastic about applying, please use the available alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply:
- Job reference number
- References attesting experience
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples