1243891 Alberta Inc based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Barber who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The role being offered is Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Morning.
Employer Name: 1243891 Alberta Inc
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $19.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Morning
Job location: Edmonton, AB
- The applicant should speak English well.
- The competitor should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The contestant should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than seven months to apply for this position.
- Job seekers will book appointments.
- The job seeker should cut and trim hair according to the client’s instructions or preferences and determine the cut’s finished length and overall shape and balance.
- The competitor can shampoo customers’ hair.
- Job seekers must shave and trim beards and moustaches to impact a potential employer significantly.
- The aspirant should provide other hair treatments, such as waving, straightening and tinting, and scalp conditioning massages.
- The competitor can maintain and order supplies.
- The competitor should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The contestant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The aspirant with good hand-eye coordination skills helps with task accuracy and precision.
- The employee can work while standing for extended periods as it increases the applicant’s activity.
How to Apply
To submit your application, please use the given options if you are interested in applying.
Email to apply: