Ayngar Employment is located at 1585 Markham Rd suite 407, Scarborough, ON, M1B 2W1. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Bookkeeper. We are in search of a self-disciplined individual with outstanding interpersonal skills. The selected applicant will be required to join and take their responsibilities at the earliest. The role being offered is Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings include Day, Overtime.
Employer Name: Ayngar Employment
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $25.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Overtime
Job location: 1585 Markham Rd suite 407, Scarborough, ON, M1B 2W1
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The contestant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The aspirant must have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The competitor can calculate and prepare cheques for payroll.
- The aspirant must correctly calculate fixed assets and depreciation, which helps to get a more accurate picture of your company’s profitability.
- The aspirant should keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems to develop and sustain different balance versions using manual and automatic bookkeeping systems.
- The competitor can maintain general ledgers and financial statements.
- Job seekers will prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
- The applicant must prepare tax returns.
- The applicant must reconcile accounts.
- The aspirant must have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- The applicant should be dependable; it develops trust and leads to productivity and growth.
- The competitor should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The applicant should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The contestant should have excellent writing skills that allow communicating his message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than face-to-face or telephone conversations.
- Competitors should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The competitor should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The aspirant must be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The contestant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The Job applicant should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The contestant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
How to Apply
Apply through the given options.
Email to apply: