ATL HEAVY DUTY REPAIRS AND ALLIGNMENT SHOP INC., located at Calgary, AB, is currently looking for applications for the role of Bookkeeper who is a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate for this position will be expected to start work promptly. The open positions pertain to the Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: ATL HEAVY DUTY REPAIRS AND ALLIGNMENT SHOP INC.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $28.85 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The contestant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The candidate should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- Job seekers will calculate and prepare cheques for payroll.
- The aspirant must correctly calculate fixed assets and depreciation, which helps to get a more accurate picture of your company’s profitability.
- The candidate must maintain general ledgers and financial statements.
- The aspirant should post journal entries.
- The applicant must prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
- The applicant must prepare tax returns.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The applicant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The aspirant should work overtime if required to make a more productive workforce.
How to Apply
Submit your application using any of the given options.
Email to apply: