Galaxy Homes situated in Leduc, AB, is seeking applications for the job position of Bookkeeper who are enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills. The applicant should be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to join and start the work at the earliest. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: Galaxy Homes
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $29.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Leduc, AB
- The contestant should be proficient in English.
- The aspirant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The competitor should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than seven months to apply for this position.
- The applicant must calculate and prepare cheques for payroll.
- Job seekers should keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems to develop and sustain different balance versions using manual and automatic bookkeeping systems.
- The aspirant should maintain general ledgers and financial statements.
- The aspirant should post journal entries.
- Job seekers will prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
- Job seekers will prepare tax returns.
- The competitor can prepare the trial balance of books
- The applicant should work in a rural area; most people live or work on farms or ranches. Hamlets, villages, towns, and other small settlements are in or surrounded by rural areas.
- The applicant should have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The applicant should have excellent writing skills that allow communicate his message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than face-to-face or telephone conversations.
- The candidate should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The aspirant must be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The applicant should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The contestant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Transportation Travel Information
- The applicant should use public transportation to get to and from work cost-effectively and efficiently.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The aspirant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The Job applicant should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The employee should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The applicant must follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
How to Apply
If you have a keen interest in applying, kindly utilize the provided alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply: