AMS Consultant situated in 1631 Dickson Ave, Kelowna, BC, V1Y 0B5, is seeking applications for the job position of Bookkeeper who are enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills. We are seeking a self-disciplined individual with exceptional interpersonal skills. The chosen applicant will be required to join and begin their duties as soon as possible. These are Permanent employment or Full time positions being offered. The shift timings include Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: AMS Consultant
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $28.85 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Flexible Hours
Job location: 1631 Dickson Ave, Kelowna, BC, V1Y 0B5
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- The applicant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The applicant should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The applicant must calculate and prepare cheques for payroll.
- The contestant should keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems to develop and sustain different balance versions using manual and automatic bookkeeping systems.
- The competitor can maintain general ledgers and financial statements.
- The aspirant should post journal entries.
- The candidate must prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
- Job seekers will prepare tax returns.
- The competitor can reconcile accounts.
How to Apply
To submit your application, please use the given options if you are interested in applying.
Email to apply:
Apply by mail:
1631 Dickson Ave suite 1100