KGF TRANSPORT INC., located at 2036-45 STREET NW, Edmonton, AB, T6L 2V1. The company is currently looking for applications for the role of Bookkeeping clerk. We are in search of a self-disciplined individual with outstanding interpersonal skills. The selected applicant will be required to join and take their responsibilities at the earliest. The role being offered is Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning.
Employer Name: KGF TRANSPORT INC.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $29.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Job location: 2036-45 STREET NW, Edmonton, AB, T6L 2V1
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The aspirant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The aspirant must have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The competitor can calculate and prepare cheques for payroll.
- The employee should correctly calculate fixed assets and depreciation, which helps to get a more accurate picture of your company’s profitability.
- The competitor should keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems to develop and sustain different balance versions using manual and automatic bookkeeping systems.
- The aspirant should maintain general ledgers and financial statements.
- The candidate must post journal entries.
- The aspirant should prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
- The competitor can prepare tax returns.
- The competitor can prepare the trial balance of books
- The applicant must reconcile accounts.
- The contestant should have relocation costs not covered by the employer; if the company doesn’t offer a relocation package, you can request an advance on your earnings to cover some of your moving expenses.
- The aspirant should be willing to relocate whether a candidate would be ready to move into a new city/different city for a job.
- The competitor should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The competitor should have excellent writing skills that allow communicate his message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than face-to-face or telephone conversations.
- The contestant should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The competitor should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The applicant should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The candidate should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The candidate should have good time management skills to increase productivity.
Transportation Travel Information
- The applicant should use public transportation to get to and from work cost-effectively and efficiently.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The competitor should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The employee should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The employee should work overtime if required to make a more productive workforce.
- The applicant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The aspirant must follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The applicant should work under pressure and perform well.
How to Apply
If you have a keen interest in applying, kindly utilize the provided alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply: