2156293 Ontario Inc. situated in Toronto, ON, is seeking applications for the job position of Bricklayer who are enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills. We are in search of a self-disciplined individual with outstanding interpersonal skills. The selected applicant will be required to join and take their responsibilities at the earliest. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time. The shift schedule encompasses the shift timings, which include Day, Weekend, Overtime, Morning.
Employer Name: 2156293 Ontario Inc.
No. of vacancies: 6 vacancies
Salary: $48.78 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Weekend, Overtime, Morning
Job location: Toronto, ON
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- The aspirant will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The candidate should have a minimum work experience of 5 years or more to apply for this position.
- The competitor can prepare and lay bricks, concrete blocks, structural tiles, or other masonry units.
- The applicant must lay bricks, stone or similar materials to provide veneer facing.
- The candidate should construct and install prefabricated masonry units.
- The candidate should read sketches and blueprints to calculate the materials required.
- The aspirant should cut and trim bricks and concrete blocks to specification using hand and power tools.
- The Job seeker should work in construction trades and crafts, including bricklaying, stonemasonry, carpentry, joinery, demolition, electrical work, painting and decorating, plumbing, scaffolding, steeple jacking, and wall and floor work.
- The applicant should have an on-site customer service system where employees work in an office or business location.
- The contestant should work in renovation, improving broken, damaged, or outdated structures.
- The aspirant must work in residential any work performed on one, two, and three-family dwellings.
- The applicant should have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- The contestant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The contestant should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The competitor should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The applicant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Transportation Travel Information
- The applicant should have a valid driver’s license, as driving a motor car without a valid license is illegal.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The contestant should be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the contestant’s ability to do everyday activities.
- The applicant should be handling heady loads safely.
- The employee can work while standing for extended periods as it increases the applicant’s activity.
- The competitor should work in bending, crouching, and kneeling position
How to Apply
If you are enthusiastic about applying, please use the available alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply: