Royal Kitchen and Closets Inc., located at North York, ON. The company is currently looking for applications for the role of Cabinetmaker. We are seeking a self-disciplined individual with exceptional interpersonal skills. The chosen applicant will be required to join and begin their duties as soon as possible. The open positions pertain to the Permanent employment or Full time. The shift schedule encompasses the shift timings, which include Day.
Employer Name: Royal Kitchen and Closets Inc.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $27.00 to $30.00 hourly (To be negotiated)
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: North York, ON
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The candidate will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The candidate should have a minimum work experience of 3 years to less than five years to apply for this position.
- The candidate must instruct apprentices.
- The candidate should study plans, specifications or drawings of articles to be made, or prepare specifications.
- The candidate must operate CADD and other computer software systems.
- The competitor can trim joints, fit parts, and subassemblies to form a complete unit and reinforce joints.
- The applicant must sand wooden surfaces and apply veneer, stain or polish to finished products; prepare and use laminated plastics.
- The aspirant should maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- The competitor can operate woodworking machines and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components.
- The applicant must repair or restyle wooden furniture, fixtures and related products.
- The contestant should work in the shop; working in the retail industry involves interacting with people to provide excellent customer service, information about products and services, and handling and resolving complaints.
- The employee should work in residential one, two, and three-family dwellings.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The applicant must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Job applicants should be able to use manual dexterity skills to execute and repeat specific movements accurately.
- The contestant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The aspirant will be able to work while standing for extended periods as it increases the applicant’s activity.
How to Apply
Submit your application using any of the given options.
Email to apply: