Jag Samra Inc. is located at Brampton, ON. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Carpenter. We are seeking a self-disciplined individual with exceptional interpersonal skills. The chosen applicant will be required to join and begin their duties as soon as possible. The open positions pertain to the Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: Jag Samra Inc.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $28.75 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Brampton, ON
- The applicant should speak English well.
- The applicant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The competitor should be a minimum work experience of 2-3 years to apply for this position.
- The competitor can read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
- The contestant should measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel, and other materials to install, maintain and repair wood, wood substitute, lightweight steel and other materials.
- The competitor can build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems.
- The competitor can fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware.
- The aspirant should schedule and coordinate work on sites.
- The aspirant should Estimate costs and materials.
- The applicant must maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The applicant must be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the applicant’s ability to do everyday activities.
How to Apply
If you are enthusiastic about applying, please use the available alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply: