Khera Exteriors Ltd. is located at Surrey, BC. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Carpenter. The applicant should be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to join and start the work at the earliest. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: Khera Exteriors Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 3 vacancies
Salary: $29.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Surrey, BC
- The contestant should be proficient in English.
- The competitor should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The contestant should have a minimum work experience of 7 months to less than one year to apply for this position.
- The competitor can read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
- The job seeker should prepare layouts in conformance with building codes, using measuring tools for building, installing, repairing, and maintaining
- The employee should measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel, and other materials to install, maintain and repair wood, wood substitute, lightweight steel and other materials.
- The candidate should build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems.
- Job seekers will fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware.
- The competitor can survey building locations and levels.
- The aspirant should Estimate costs and materials.
- The aspirant should maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments.
How to Apply
Please submit your application through the provided channels or options.
Email to apply: