Adiga Construction is located at Holland Landing, ON. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Carpenter. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The available positions are for Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: Adiga Construction
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $29.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Holland Landing, ON
- The applicant should speak English well.
- The aspirant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The candidate should be a minimum work experience of 2-3 years to apply for this position.
- The candidate must read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
- The employee should measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel, and other materials to install, maintain and repair wood, wood substitute, lightweight steel and other materials.
- The aspirant should prepare tenders and quotations.
- The candidate should build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems.
- Job seekers will fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware.
- Job seekers will schedule and coordinate work on sites.
- The candidate must Estimate costs and materials.
- The applicant must maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments.
- The applicant should work in construction trades and crafts, including bricklaying, stonemasonry, carpentry, joinery, demolition, electrical work, painting and decorating, plumbing, scaffolding, steeple jacking, and wall and floor work.
- The aspirant should work in various locations when employees are scattered across different worksites.
- The candidate should work in renovation, improving broken, damaged, or outdated structures.
- The applicant should work in residential any work performed on one, two, and three-family dwellings.
- The applicant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The candidate should have strong judgment skills to make effective decisions in critical situations or dilemmas.
- The aspirant must be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- Employees should be good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The candidate should have good values and ethics skills that you respect, care for, and love hard work and consider a valuable quality.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The aspirant must work in bending, squatting, and kneeling position
- Job seekers should be handling heady loads safely.
- The employee should be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the employee’s ability to do everyday activities.
How to Apply
Kindly use the given options to submit your application if you are interested.
Email to apply: