White Eagle Homes Ltd, located at Edmonton, AB, is currently looking for applications for the role of Carpenter, framing who is a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The applicant should be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to join and start the work at the earliest. The open positions pertain to the Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: White Eagle Homes Ltd
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $30.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The competitor should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The aspirant must be a minimum work experience of 2-3 years to apply for this position.
- The competitor can read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
- The contestant should measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel, and other materials to install, maintain and repair wood, wood substitute, lightweight steel and other materials.
- The candidate should build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems.
- The aspirant should schedule and coordinate work on sites.
- Job seekers will survey building locations and levels.
- The candidate must maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments.
- The contestant should work in construction trades and crafts, including bricklaying, stonemasonry, carpentry, joinery, demolition, electrical work, painting and decorating, plumbing, scaffolding, steeple jacking, and wall and floor work.
- The aspirant should work in various locations when employees are scattered across different worksites.
- The contestant should work in renovation, improving broken, damaged, or outdated structures.
- The aspirant must be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- Employees should be good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The contestant should work in bending, squatting, and kneeling position
- Job seekers should be handling heady loads safely.
- The employee should be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the employee’s ability to do everyday activities.
How to Apply
Apply through the given options.
Email to apply:
Apply by mail:
7437 162 Ave