Slatch Construction Ltd is located at 9476 131A Street, Surrey, BC, V3V 6Z5. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Carpenter helper. The selected candidate for this position will be expected to start work promptly. It will be a Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning.
Employer Name: Slatch Construction Ltd
No. of vacancies: 6 vacancies
Salary: $26.50 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning
Job location: 9476 131A Street, Surrey, BC, V3V 6Z5
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- The candidate will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The contestant should have a skill to apply for this job.
- The aspirant should be responsible for loading, unloading and transporting construction materials to maintain warehouse stock in proper order.
- The job seeker should erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring, and barricades to help demolish buildings.
- The aspirant should assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs.
- The aspirant should remove rubble and other debris at construction sites.
- The aspirant should work in various locations when employees are scattered across different worksites.
- The competitor should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The aspirant must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The aspirant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- Job seekers should be handling heady loads safely.
How to Apply
Apply through the given options.
Email to apply: