BENZ FREIGHT SOLUTIONS INC. is located at Brampton, ON. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of CFO (chief financial officer) – goods production, utilities, transportation and construction. We are seeking a self-disciplined individual with exceptional interpersonal skills. The chosen applicant will be required to join and begin their duties as soon as possible. The available positions are for Permanent employment or Full time. The shift schedule encompasses the shift timings, which include Day, Morning.
Employer Name: BENZ FREIGHT SOLUTIONS INC.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $65.50 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Morning
Job location: Brampton, ON
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- The Job applicant must have a minimum educational qualification of a Bachelor’s degree to apply for a Job.
- The contestant should have a minimum work experience of 5 years or more to apply for this position.
- The candidate must allocate material, human and financial resources to implement.
- The competitor should authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions to organize the day-to-day tasks for managing that organization.
- The contestant should coordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments for better coordination and supervision of activities in a particular area.
- The aspirant should establish financial and administrative controls, formulate and approve promotional campaigns, and support overall human resources planning to maintain a steady stream of skilled employees while avoiding employee shortages or surpluses.
- The aspirant should establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs.
- The candidate must represent the organization or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization in negotiations or other official functions.
- The applicant must select middle managers, directors, or other executive staff, delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions.
- The applicant should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The competitor should have excellent writing skills that allow communicate his message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than face-to-face or telephone conversations.
- The contestant should have good interpersonal awareness skills to interact with others effectively.
- The applicant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The contestant should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The contestant must work under pressure and perform well.
- The competitor should follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The contestant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The contestant should handle a large workload; it will get noticed, and you will give rise to reflect your abilities.
How to Apply
If you are enthusiastic about applying, please use the available alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply: