CALEDON’S CURRY & COCKTAIL FINE INDIAN, located at 18 KING STREET EAST, Bolton, ON, L7E 1E8. The company is currently looking for applications for the role of Chef. The applicant should be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to join and start the work at the earliest. The open positions pertain to the Permanent employment or Full time. The assigned Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Morning may involve shift timings.
Employer Name: CALEDON’S CURRY & COCKTAIL FINE INDIAN
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $23.07 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Morning
Job location: 18 KING STREET EAST, Bolton, ON, L7E 1E8
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- Job seekers must have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The contestant should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The candidate should maintain records of food costs, consumption, sales and inventory.
- The candidate must supervise the activities of specialist chefs, chefs, cooks and other kitchen workers.
- The job seeker should create new recipes and present them in an exciting way that catches the eye.
- The applicant must instruct cooks in preparing, cooking, garnishing and presenting food.
- The aspirant should supervise cooks and other kitchen staff.
- Job seekers will prepare and cook meals or speciality foods.
- The aspirant should estimate food requirements and food and labour costs.
- Job seekers will plan and direct several restaurants’ food preparation and cooking activities to provide creative innovation in menu, preparation and presentation.
- Job seekers will plan menus and ensure food meets quality standards.
- The competitor can recruit and hire staff.
- The contestant should train staff in preparing, cooking and handling food and good food safety practices.
- The applicant should work in restaurants that are generally fast-paced and require the utmost efficiency.
- The contestant should have a minimum work experience of 5 years or more to apply for this position.
- The aspirant must have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The contestant should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The competitor should have good initiative skills that can help a company grow and surpass its competitors.
- The applicant should be valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The aspirant must be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- Employees should be good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The contestant should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The competitor should work under pressure and perform well.
- The Job applicant must follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The applicant should follow a combination of sitting, standing, and walking, essential to healthy and safe work.
How to Apply
Submit your application using any of the given options.
Email to apply: