Dye Enterprises Ltd. situated in Edmonton, AB, is seeking applications for the job position of Chef who are enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills. We are in search of a self-disciplined individual with outstanding interpersonal skills. The selected applicant will be required to join and take their responsibilities at the earliest. These are Permanent employment or Full time positions being offered.
Employer Name: Dye Enterprises Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $29.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Edmonton, AB
- The aspirant must know English very well.
- The aspirant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The candidate should have a minimum work experience of 3 years to less than five years to apply for this position.
- Job seekers will maintain records of food costs, consumption, sales and inventory.
- The applicant must demonstrate new cooking techniques and new equipment to the cooking staff.
- The aspirant should create new recipes and present them in an exciting way that catches the eye.
- The applicant must instruct cooks in preparing, cooking, garnishing and presenting food.
- The applicant must prepare and cook complete meals and specialty foods for events like banquets.
- The aspirant should prepare and cook food regularly or for special guests or functions, which helps choose the best ingredients technique and create delicious meals.
- The aspirant must have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The candidate should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The competitor should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The employee should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The Job applicant must work under pressure and perform well.
How to Apply
If you have a keen interest in applying, kindly utilize the provided alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply:
Apply by mail:
4208 Calgary Trail NW