Rimrock Resort Hotel based in 300 Mountain Avenue, Banff, AB, T1L 1J2 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Chef de partie who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The successful candidate for this position is expected to start work as quickly as possible. The open positions pertain to the Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: Rimrock Resort Hotel
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $19.00 to $25.00 hourly (To be negotiated)
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: 300 Mountain Avenue, Banff, AB, T1L 1J2
- The aspirant must know English very well.
- Job seekers must have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The aspirant must have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The aspirant should analyze operating costs and other data for analyzing a company’s operational performance.
- The aspirant should demonstrate new cooking techniques and equipment to the cooking staff.
- Job seekers will instruct cooks in preparing, cooking, garnishing and presenting food.
- The candidate must prepare and cook complete meals and specialty foods for events like banquets.
- The candidate must prepare and cook meals or speciality foods.
- Job seekers will requisition of food and kitchen supplies
- The competitor can arrange for equipment purchases and repairs.
- Job seekers will estimate food requirements and food and labour costs.
- Job seekers will plan and direct several restaurants’ food preparation and cooking activities to provide creative innovation in menu, preparation and presentation.
- The aspirant should plan menus and ensure food meets quality standards.
- The job seeker should train staff in preparing, cooking and handling food and good food safety practices.
How to Apply
Apply through the given options.
Email to apply: