Hedayatollah Shamsi situated in Hampstead, QC, is seeking applications for the job position of Child care provider – private home who are enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The role being offered is Permanent employment or Full time. The shift schedule encompasses the shift timings, which include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning.
Employer Name: Hedayatollah Shamsi
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $16.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning
Job location: Hampstead, QC
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The employee must have other trades certificates or diplomas to help potential employers understand more about candidates’ skills and qualifications.
- The aspirant must have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The aspirant should assume full responsibility for the household without parents.
- The applicant should perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties and maintain an orderly and company-ready home to ensure cleanliness and peace of mind.
- The applicant must shop for food and household supplies.
- The applicant must travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties.
- The aspirant must properly wash, iron, and press clothing and household linens that help strengthen the fabric allowing the piece to look better for longer.
- The candidate must discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents.
- Job seekers will instruct children in personal hygiene and social development.
- The candidate must keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- The aspirant should maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- Job seekers will organize activities such as games and outings for children.
- Job seekers will prepare and serve nutritious meals.
- Job seekers will supervise and care for children.
- The competitor can take children to and from school and to appointments.
- The aspirant should tend to the emotional well-being of children.
- The applicant must help children with homework.
- The Job seeker should work in the employee’s home, and home working can help retain employees as the flexibility of home working can help them meet childcare needs, reduce their commute and enable them to fit their work around their personal life.
- The aspirant should work in optional accommodation, an adjustment to a job or work environment that makes it possible for an individual with a disability to perform their job duties.
- The candidate should work in staff accommodation that offers live-in accommodation when an employer provides a housing offer to its employees.
- The contestant should be able to work in the employer’s/client’s home, the capability of the employees to work at varied site locations, and the specific period of progression is the annual review.
- The applicant should work in a room and board provided dedicated to fostering a culture of inclusion and well-being where our staff members thrive.
- The Job seeker should have relocation costs not covered by the employer; if the company doesn’t offer a relocation package, you can request an advance on your earnings to cover some of your moving expenses.
- The candidate should be willing to relocate whether the candidate would be ready to move into a new city/different city for a job.
- The contestant’s hand luggage can weigh up to 45 kg (100 lbs).
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The contestant should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The applicant should be valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The competitor should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- Employees should be good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Transportation Travel Information
- The aspirant may use public transportation to get to and from work cost-effectively and efficiently.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The Job applicant should be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the applicant’s ability to do everyday activities.
- The contestant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
How to Apply
Submit your application using any of the given options.
Email to apply:
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience