Poon Family based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Child care provider – private home who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The selected candidate for this position will be expected to start work promptly. The role being offered is Term or contractFull time. The assigned Day, Evening, Early Morning may involve shift timings.
Employer Name: Poon Family
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $16.75 hourly
Job type: Term or contractFull time
Shift: Day, Evening, Early Morning
Job location: Surrey, BC
- The contestant should be proficient in English.
- The competitor should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The aspirant must have a skill to apply for this job.
- The aspirant should assume full responsibility for the household without parents.
- The employee should perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties and maintain an orderly and company-ready home to ensure cleanliness and peace of mind.
- The applicant must travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties.
- The aspirant must properly wash, iron, and press clothing and household linens that help strengthen the fabric allowing the piece to look better for longer.
- Job seekers will care for pets.
- The candidate must bathe, dress and feed infants and children.
- The applicant must instruct children in personal hygiene and social development.
- The candidate must maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- The candidate must prepare and serve nutritious meals.
- The applicant must sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants.
- The aspirant should supervise and care for children.
- The competitor can tend to the emotional well-being of children.
- The contestant should work in the employee’s home, and home working can help retain employees as the flexibility of home working can help them meet childcare needs, reduce their commute and enable them to fit their work around their personal life.
- The contestant should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The aspirant must be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The applicant should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
How to Apply
To submit your application, please use the given options if you are interested in applying.
Email to apply:
- Cover letter