Heide Manangan, Marilou Manangan is located at Olds, AB. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Child caregiver – private home. We are in search of a self-disciplined individual with outstanding interpersonal skills. The selected applicant will be required to join and take their responsibilities at the earliest. It will be a Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings for this position include the Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Morning.
Employer Name: Heide Manangan, Marilou Manangan
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $17.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Morning
Job location: Olds, AB
- The aspirant must know English very well.
- The candidate will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The applicant should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The competitor can assume full responsibility for the household without parents.
- The aspirant should perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties and maintain an orderly and company-ready home to ensure cleanliness and peace of mind.
- The aspirant should bathe, dress and feed infants and children.
- The aspirant should discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents.
- The competitor can instruct children in personal hygiene and social development.
- The competitor can maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- The candidate must organize activities such as games and outings for children.
- The aspirant should prepare and serve nutritious meals.
- The candidate must supervise and care for children.
- The competitor can tend to the emotional well-being of children.
- The aspirant should work in the employee’s home, and home working can help retain employees as the flexibility of home working can help them meet childcare needs, reduce their commute and enable them to fit their work around their personal life.
- The contestant should be able to work in the employer’s/client’s home, the capability of the employees to work at varied site locations, and the specific period of progression is the annual review.
- The aspirant must have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The aspirant must be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The candidate should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
How to Apply
Apply through the given options.
Email to apply: