Frances Victoria Lanting is located at 11416 142 Street, Surrey, BC, V3R 3L3. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Child caregiver – private home. The successful candidate for this position is expected to start work as quickly as possible. The open positions pertain to the Permanent employment or Full time. The shift schedule encompasses the shift timings, which include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning, 08:00 to 19:30.
Employer Name: Frances Victoria Lanting
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $16.75 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning, 08:00 to 19:30
Job location: 11416 142 Street, Surrey, BC, V3R 3L3
- The applicant should speak English well.
- The applicant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The aspirant must have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The aspirant should assume full responsibility for the household without parents.
- The contestant should perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties and maintain an orderly and company-ready home to ensure cleanliness and peace of mind.
- The candidate must shop for food and household supplies.
- The candidate should travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties.
- The competitor can bathe, dress and feed infants and children.
- The candidate must discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents.
- The candidate must instruct children in personal hygiene and social development.
- The candidate must keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- The applicant must maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- The aspirant should prepare and serve nutritious meals.
- The applicant must prepare infants and children for rest periods.
- The candidate must supervise and care for children.
- The competitor can take children to and from school and to appointments.
- The candidate must tend to the emotional well-being of children.
- Job seekers will help children with homework.
- The aspirant should work in the employee’s home, and home working can help retain employees as the flexibility of home working can help them meet childcare needs, reduce their commute and enable them to fit their work around their personal life.
- The contestant should work in optional accommodation, an adjustment to a job or work environment that makes it possible for an individual with a disability to perform their job duties.
- The applicant should be able to work in the employer’s/client’s home, the capability of the employees to work at varied site locations, and the specific period of progression is the annual review.
- The applicant’s hand luggage can weigh up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The applicant should have strong judgment skills to make effective decisions in critical situations or dilemmas.
- The competitor should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The candidate should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
Transportation Travel Information
- The candidate should use public transportation to get to and from work cost-effectively and efficiently.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The aspirant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
How to Apply
If you are enthusiastic about applying, please use the available alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply: