KHAM RAJ JANITOR LTD., located at 172 Augusta Dr, Winnipeg, MB, R3T 4X4, is currently looking for applications for the role of Cleaner who is a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. We are in search of a self-disciplined individual with outstanding interpersonal skills. The selected applicant will be required to join and take their responsibilities at the earliest. The available positions are for Permanent employment or Full time. The timings of shifts may be Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning, Morning.
Employer Name: KHAM RAJ JANITOR LTD.
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $16.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning, Morning
Job location: 172 Augusta Dr, Winnipeg, MB, R3T 4X4
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- The aspirant will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The contestant should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than seven months to apply for this position.
- The applicant must sweep, mop, wash and polish floors.
- To finish cleaning tasks quickly, the aspirant should vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- Job seekers will make beds and change sheets.
- The aspirant should distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- The candidate must stock a linen closet.
- The candidate must disinfect operating rooms and other areas.
- The candidate must handle and report lost and found items.
- The aspirant should pick up debris and empty trash containers.
- The applicant must clean changing rooms and showers.
- The applicant should perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties and maintain an orderly and company-ready home to ensure cleanliness and peace of mind.
- The candidate should be able to work in the employer’s/client’s home, the capability of the employees to work at varied site locations, and the specific period of progression is the annual review.
- The contestant should be able to work in an apartment/condominium, as an office building with two or more individually owned units.
- The contestant should work in an office building; quality workspace design leads to a less stressful and more productive atmosphere.
- The candidate should work in a cleaning service company to create a clean and hygienic environment.
- The candidate should work in various locations when employees are scattered across different worksites.
- The Job seeker should work in an industrial facility or any establishment engaged in manufacturing or processing, including, but not limited to, factories, foundries, mills, processing plants, refineries, mines and slaughterhouses.
- The contestant should work in commercial buildings where commercial activities occur, including office buildings, retail space, warehouses, etc.
- The contestant should work in a recreational facility/institution; having a recreational area is one of the best ways of managing employees and improving team morale in the workplace.
- The Job seeker should work in a healthcare institution, facility, or clinic that provides health care.
- The contestant should have a hospital/medical facility or clinic, a hospital, department, outpatient facility, or clinic whose primary purpose is sports medicine, rehabilitation, or wellness.
- The employee should work in a hotel, motel, or resort with additional sports and leisure facilities framed in a natural environment that attracts visitors beyond the room.
- The Job seeker should be able to work in a school or educational institution/establishment comprising establishments that provide instruction and training in various subjects.
- The candidate should work in a shopping center or mall and provide a business place that includes retail space/units, facilities, and services to potential retailers.
- The Job seeker should work in the warehouse can be a noisy, busy place to work, with hundreds of warehouse operatives, pickers, and packers, working alongside many forklift truck drivers who are moving pallets between shelves.
- The applicant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The competitor should be dependable; it develops trust and leads to productivity and growth.
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The candidate should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The contestant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- Aspirants must have strong judgment skills to make effective decisions in critical situations or dilemmas.
- The competitor should have punctuality to enable us and others to acknowledge the importance and value of time.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The competitor should work under pressure and perform well.
- The aspirant must follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The aspirant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The contestant should be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the contestant’s ability to do everyday activities.
- Job seekers must pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The Job applicant should work in bending, crouching, and kneeling position
- Job applicants should work overtime if required to make a more productive workforce.
How to Apply
Please utilize the provided options to submit your application if you wish to apply.
Email to apply: