Protec Installations Group is located at Richmond, BC. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Construction electrician helper. The selected candidate for this position will be expected to start work promptly. These are Permanent employment or Full time positions being offered.
Employer Name: Protec Installations Group
No. of vacancies: 10 vacancies
Salary: $23.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Richmond, BC
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The competitor should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The aspirant must have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The candidate should be responsible for loading, unloading and transporting construction materials to maintain warehouse stock in proper order.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris at construction sites.
- Job seekers will perform miscellaneous labouring activities to help tradespersons, apprentices and other workers as directed.
- The competitor can assist skilled tradespersons.
- The candidate should work in various locations when employees are scattered across different worksites.
- The applicant should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The aspirant must be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Transportation Travel Information
- The contestant should have a valid driver’s license, as driving a motor car without a valid license is illegal.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The contestant should be able to use manual dexterity skills to execute and repeat specific movements accurately.
- The contestant must work under pressure and perform well.
- Job seekers must pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
Use the provided options and submit your application if you are interested.
Email to apply:
Apply by mail:
9-11720 Voyageur Way
Apply in person:
9-11720 Voyageur Way
Between 10:00 a.m. and 03:00 p.m.