Delta Drywall Ltd. is located at 388 Glynde Avenue, Burnaby, BC, V5B 3J6. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Construction helper. The successful candidate for this position is expected to start work as quickly as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings for this position include the Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Morning.
Employer Name: Delta Drywall Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 3 vacancies
Salary: $23.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Morning
Job location: 388 Glynde Avenue, Burnaby, BC, V5B 3J6
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The competitor will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The competitor must be trained in a specific area.
- The contestant should be responsible for loading, unloading and transporting construction materials to maintain warehouse stock in proper order.
- The competitor should know how to mix and pour concrete properly to achieve the best results, along with additives that can change the properties of your concrete mix.
- Job seekers will assist heavy equipment operators.
- The competitor can clean and pile salvaged materials.
- The applicant must clean up chemical spills and other contaminants.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris at construction sites.
- The aspirant should work in various locations when employees are scattered across different worksites.
Transportation Travel Information
- The employer pays the aspirant travel expenses when traveling on work-related activities away from their usual place of work.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The applicant must be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the applicant’s ability to do everyday activities.
How to Apply
If you have a keen interest in applying, kindly utilize the provided alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply: