A STAR STAIN & RAILING LTD. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The available positions are for Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings include Day, Morning.
Employer Name: A STAR STAIN & RAILING LTD.
No. of vacancies: 3 vacancies
Salary: $22.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Morning
Job location: Surrey, BC
- The applicant should speak English well.
- The applicant will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The candidate should be trained in a specific area.
- The aspirant should be responsible for loading, unloading and transporting construction materials to maintain warehouse stock in proper order.
- The aspirant should erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring, and barricades to help demolish buildings.
- The applicant must assist in drilling and blasting rock on construction sites.
- The aspirant should level earth to good grade specifications.
- The aspirant should pave and rake asphalt.
- Job seekers will clean and pile salvaged materials.
- Job seekers will remove rubble and other debris at construction sites.
- Job seekers will perform routine maintenance work.
- The applicant should work in various locations when employees are scattered across different worksites.
- The contestant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The contestant should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The competitor should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The contestant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The candidate should have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- The aspirant must have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The aspirant must be dependable; it develops trust and leads to productivity and growth.
How to Apply
To submit your application, please use the given options if you are interested in applying.
Email to apply: