Canvas Painting Ltd., located at Calgary, AB. The company is currently looking for applications for the role of Construction helper. The selected candidate for this position will be expected to start work promptly. It will be a Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: Canvas Painting Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $29.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Calgary, AB
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- The applicant will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The applicant should be trained in a specific area.
- The aspirant should be responsible for loading, unloading and transporting construction materials to maintain warehouse stock in proper order.
- The contestant should know how to mix and pour concrete properly to achieve the best results, along with additives that can change the properties of your concrete mix.
- The competitor can assist heavy equipment operators.
- The applicant must assist in aligning pipes during pipeline construction.
- Job seekers will assist in drilling and blasting rock on construction sites.
- The candidate must assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs.
- Job seekers will pave and rake asphalt.
- The aspirant should assist in demolishing buildings
- The candidate must clean and pile salvaged materials.
- The competitor can clean up chemical spills and other contaminants.
- Job seekers will remove rubble and other debris at construction sites.
- The candidate must tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction.
- The competitor can read and interpret blueprints.
- The candidate should work in various locations when employees are scattered across different worksites.
- The aspirant hand luggage can weigh up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The applicant should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The aspirant must be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The applicant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The competitor should follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The applicant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The Job applicant should be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the applicant’s ability to do everyday activities.
- Job applicants should be able to use manual dexterity skills to execute and repeat specific movements accurately.
- The aspirant should work overtime if required to make a more productive workforce.
How to Apply
If you are enthusiastic about applying, please use the available alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply: